The Awards have been developed in partnership between Harlow Council and Phoenix Resource Centre, both not-for-profit organisations. To support the development of the Awards and ensure there continued success we are looking for sponsorship partners.
2019 will see the third year of the Awards which is successfully growing, last year we surpassed our reach with well over 1,000 votes cast during nomination and voting and our media reach dramatically increasing to an average audience of over 1,500 as well as hosting the awards ceremony attending by over 100 businesses, organisations their employees and families. The promotional reach that the awards had in it's first 2 years has been astounding and provides momentum to build on for future Awards.
If you are interested in sponsoring an Award please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring an award will provide the opportunity for your organisation to demonstrate their commitment to the town and the town centre, gain publicity and positive branding with your logo and details on all relevant marketing and the awards themselves. Specifically sponsorship costs just £500 per award and in return you will:
- Have your name engraved on the award (Employee of the Year Sponsored by Your Name Here);
- Have your name and logo on all relevant publicity and marketing materials in promoting the awards;
- Have your name, logo and a short description in the awards brochure;
- Be given a special 'Harlow Town Centre Awards Sponsor' badge to use on your own materials;
- Receive two free tickets to the Awards Ceremony;
- Have the opportunity to promote your organisation with a stand at the Awards Ceremony (stands will only be available for sponsors);
- Be part of the judging panel* and
- Present the award to the winner at the Awards Ceremony.
*Specific awards only
Harlow Town Centre Awards has been developed by Harlow Council in partnership with Phoenix Resource Centre (Environmental Charity No: 1133503).